Current modules/plugins/websites developments are based on Joomla! latest available version :
-> 2019/11/05 : Joomla! 3.9.13.
Of course, it is "responsive" (working fine on PC, tablette, téléphone..).
To answer to all demands, we are using various modules/plugins, all "responsives".
It has been a tough job to find adapted modules/plugins, but, I only used free and well known products. And, when I did not find the correct product, I developed it...(see my modules/plugins page)
KSecure :Remplaced by CG Secure Component
Aesecure : With KSecure, it protects access to your website resources, through .htaccess file,
- Akeeba LoginGuard : additional login security (2 steps verification)
- HTTPHeaders : CSP (Content Security Policy) while waiting for official version included in Joomla! 4.0.
Backups: Akeeba Backup.
Not a diffcicult choice: it's the best, and, using the free version, it's fine for my backups/restores.
My only problem was to find where were my first backup files (default: Administrator/components/com_akeeba/backup) and how to put them in an other directory: Output Directory which is now in [SITETMP].
Joomla! comes with a simple editor: TinyMCE...Using JCE, it's almost a Word-like editor, and you may use awsome formatting for your text, images, links,..
It' almost done.
We need to add some more nice functions.
- "mailing": AcyMailing.
- Calendar/Agenda: DPCalendar or JEvents.
- SlideShow: there' a bunch of modules. I tried LOF Articles SlideShow (to visualise articles of a single category) ou PlayList CK(to display images), and FlexSlider from JoomSpirit.
- Memos. I's useless, but I like it..
- RSS feed scroller:
Scroll Feed.Replaced by CG Scroll
- Website map: MapX.
- Download tool : Phoca download.
- Side menu : jPanel.
- Cookies warning popup: Joomball Cookies,
- and, of course, Lomart's Universal Plugin,