This very simple module, using Animate.css, displays a popup message at a fixed position of your screen. It respects Content Security Policy.
Version 2.3.1 (Update : 10/03/2023)
- # Color selector partially hidden
- # Color selector to rgb instead of rgba
- ^ Move CSS amin to media folder
- + Implement version parameter in xml
- - Remove Conseilgouz Layout
- ^ CG popup is not a package anymore
- # Fix button's vertical position
- # Fix button position
- # Show/hide inline help in subforms
- + Close popup on click outside
- ^ Clean up cg_popup.js
- # Error if show title is set to no
- # Error if show close button set to no
Version 1.0.4 : first version (2017 August)
|CGPopup Package Download|
(already downloaded 2547 times)
|CGPopup Package Download Joomla 4|
(already downloaded 333 times)
This module is displayed at a fixed position choosed between top, center, bottom,left and right. It is strongly recommanded to set it up in your template debug position.
CG Popup appears either "direct", either after a delay, either when scrolling your page, or on page exit. You may see examples of these on this page, except scroll. Scrolling option is used on home page where "before migration..." box appears and disappears when you scroll page.
We now use Animate.css library to add some effects .
Note : when you select your template position, please check that it is not hidden by a "upper module" (using a higher z-index value). For example, I had to put top module in Logo position. Bottom module is in Debug position.